Welcome to the launch of my new blog page. I previously used this blog page as the Journey to James adoption blog. Carter has been a blessed part of our family for almost 2 years now and I wanted to continue my blog to be a family/faith journey. I cannot believe I haven't written a new blog post in almost 2 years! I feel so bad! I have kept all of my adoption posts as they were because I feel like they are a very good resource for those who want to know more about our adoption journey with Carter.
I want my daily blog to reflect aspects of adoption and children with special needs, my life as a mommy, a wife, and a child of God. I have titled the new blog "Isn't it Beautiful" because that is what I think about my life. Life isn't always beautiful on the outside, but I try to see the beauty in midst of whatever is thrown at me. Being a mommy of 4 isn't always easy. When pursuing our adoption, we often got questions like "Why? You already have 3". And I constantly get comments from people we meet like "Wow, you have your hands full". Yes, I do. Thank you for noticing. But I usually answer them by saying "Yes and I love it". I know there are plenty of people out there with more than 4 children and their hands are much fuller than mine! My kiddos are full of life, extremely entertaining, and we love them dearly. Each and every day they do or say something that just makes my day! And sometimes they do or say something that completely ruins my day! If you have a 3 year old in your household, I know you can relate. I'm starting to think alot of my posts will be about my 3 year old Addy, because she is always doing SOMETHING, good or bad.
I cannot wait to start writing the new blog posts. I hope you all enjoy and can gain some inspiration or laughter from our lives!
Welcome back to the blog world! Looking forward to future posts!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I am happy to be back...lol New Blog post just in too!
Delete